In March 2018 Trimetari Consulting LLC performed a measurement of the building of the Palace of Children’s Youth Creativity named after L.N. Maklakova in Kirishi, Russia by the method of ground-based laser scanning. Built in the Soviet era, in 1984, the Palace survived the nineties, stepped into the 21st century, but for all this time it was practically not updated. That is why the task of repairing the largest education center in Kirishi has become one of the top priorities for the city administration. (read more…)
In November 2017, experts of the company Trimetari Consulting LLC completed the work on terrestrial laser scanning and BIM-modeling of the train shed of the Yuzhny Railway Station in Kaliningrad. The work was done with a Leica ScanStation P40 laser scanner in real-color mode. 125 stations (scanner standing points) were executed, the total cloud contains about 16 billion points. As a result of combining the scanner data in a single point cloud, an error of 0.002 m data acquisition was achieved. Based on the results of laser scanning, a BIM model was created in the Autodesk Revit software. (read more…)
In January 2017 specialists of Trimetari Consulting LLC handed over to customers an as-built 3D model of Diamond Park – the largest aquapark of Azerbaijan, which is under construction. At the time of the as-built survey, the construction of the concrete monolith was completed, the equipment and part of the communications were installed. Laser scanning was required to analyze the deviations of the actual location of the constructed concrete structures from the design position. Knowledge of the exact dimensions will allow designers to create more qualitatively the load-bearing metal structures of the glass facade and roof. (read more…)
In December 2015, the company Trimetari Consulting LLC performed laser scanning of the world-famous sculpture The Motherland Calls on Mamayev Kurgan in Volgograd, Russia. The statue has a height of 85 m, at the time of its creation it was the highest sculpture in the world. To date, the work of sculptor Yevgeniy Vuchetich and engineer Nikolai Nikitin is the highest statue of Russia and Europe.
The monument built from 1959 to 1967 is the central part of the triptych, which also consists of the sculptures “Rear-Front” in Magnitogorsk and “Warrior-Liberator” in Berlin’s Treptower Park. It is understood that the sword, forged on the bank of the Urals, was later raised by Motherland in Stalingrad and dropped after the Victory in Berlin.
The Church of St. Mary Magdalene is the Orthodox Church in Darmstadt, Germany. The decision to build a church in the land of Hesse was caused by the desire of the last Russian Emperor Nicholas II and Alexandra Feodorovna (nee Princess of Hesse-Darmstadt) to be able to visit the Orthodox church during their stay at the Empress’s homeland. Before the construction the hill was piled up. For this purpose it was brought about 400 wagons of soil collected in different provinces of the Russian Empire. Granite also has been brought to Darmstadt – from the Urals, the Caucasus and from Siberia. Architects determined that the church should be literally from the Russian stone and stand on Russian soil. (read more…)
Measurement of the building using laser scanning to create a BIM model, Petrovsky Boulevard 17, Moscow
The wine trading house Camill Depre – the building of 1899, built by architect R. Kleim, is located in the center of Moscow on Petrovsky Boulevard. The two-story building has not been used for the past 20 years. On the ground floor there was a wine shop, and in the basement – a shop for bottling wine and wine cellars. The reconstruction of the building was carried out in order to reorganize it to the loft apartment. The measurement of the building by laser scanning was required to quickly create an accurate and up-to-date as-built BIM model. (read more…)
In November 2013 the Trimetari Company performed laser scanning of the hotel complex in Moskovskaya Region, Russia. The square of the territory for 3D laser scanning made around 2 ha, on this territory the interiors of all the buildings and constructions, as well as facades, basements and roofing were scanned.
The main problem to be solved with the help of laser scanning and BIM modelling is to provide up to date information on the condition of the whole object for the design of a large-scale reconstruction. The contracting authority used Autodesk Revit Software for the creation of BIM model from the point cloud data. (read more…)
3D Laser Scanning of the Monument of Vladimir Lenin located on “Ploschad’ 1905 Goda” Square in Yekaterinburg
The main square of Yekaterinburg city, which is called “Ploschad’ 1905 Goda“, had a lot of monuments during its lifitime. Before the revolution, there was the Cathedral on the square, and a monument to Alexander II was established in front of the Cathedral in 1906. In 1918, its place was given to the Statue of Liberty. Then, in 1920, the bust of Karl Marx was installed instead on the same pedestal. A few months later, the Monument to the Liberation of Labor was erected instead of the bust. In 1930, the Cathedral and the monument were blown up. A huge tribune was installed in the center of the square. Finally a monument to Vladimir Lenin was erected on the podium on November 5, 1957. The monument was designed by the sculptor Ingal.
In 2013, the local Ministry of Culture decided to renovate the monument, which is an object of cultural heritage. Trimetari Consulting LLC was awarded a contract to make an architectural survey of the monument by means of 3D laser scanning. (read more…)
Radio tower at Shabоlovka is a symbol of Soviet radio and television broadcasting, a worldwide known monument of architecture which belongs to the Russian avant-garde. Nowadays it’s more often called “the Shukhovskaya Tower” following the name of its creator Vladimir Grigoryevich Shukhov (1853-1939), an outstanding Russian engineer, corresponding member and honored member of the USSR Academy of Sciences. The tower was constructed in 1919-1922, radio broadcasting commenced in May 19, 1922. During 1937-1967 the tower was also used for television broadcasting. (read more…)
THE PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, SORRY
The Church of St. Nicholas in Zastenie, built from limestone in 1542, is an interesting monument of the Pskov architectural style. The church is located on a small island, washed by the river Velikaya on a both sides. In ancient times there was the fortress, the ruins of which can be found there. The church has a feature, very unusual for orthodox architecture – the altar is placed not to the East but to the North. Presumably northern direction is coincided to the city of Pskov, the founder and patron of his suburban city of Ostrov .
In 2012 the restoration of the church was started that required an accurate architectural measurement. (read more…)